Welcome to The Scottish Play. Check out recent blogs below, or use the menu to navigate to the blogs and reviews you want to see.
I trust you’ll understand the reference without my having to name the play…
Improve your inbox with updates from The Scottish Play, or subscribe using WordPress:
- Review: Dial M for Murder, at the King's Theatre
- Review: Rambert, at the Festival Theatre
- Review: I Think We Are Alone, at the King’s Theatre
- Review: Trojan Horse, at the Traverse Theatre
- Review: Dead Good, at The Studio
- Review: Peter Pan Goes Wrong, at the Festival Theatre
- Review: Open the Owl, at Summerhall
- Review: Mouthpiece, at the Traverse Theatre
- Review: Fault Lines, at Summerhall
- Review: A Wire Apart, at the Studio
Do you get excited about theatre?
There are lots of ways to get involed with The Scottish Play blog. If you’re interested in contributing, check out our get involved page.